Friday, October 30, 2009

Guesstimates on October 30, 2009

December S&P E-mini Futures: Today's day session range estimate is 1054-70. The market is on its way to 1120.

QQQ: Support is at 41.10. Next upside target is 45.00.

TYX (thirty year bond yield): I think this market has begun a move to 5.00%.

TNX (ten year note yield): I think that the market has begun a swing up to 4.30%.

Euro-US Dollar: I think a sustained drop to below 120 is about to start.

Dollar-Yen: I think the 87.13 low will hold and that the yen will soon begin a move to 105.00.

December Crude: I think that crude is headed down to 50.00. Resistance is now at 81.00.

GLD – December Gold: The market will probably keep going until it reaches 1120. Support is at 1000.

SLV - December Silver: Continuation up to 1900 is likely.

Google: Support is now at 490. Next step upward will carry to 610.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like another 26 point range.

Hey evi-und-juergen, great analysis yesterday on your market top call. For you or others, where can I find more information about the Gann-Line, Gann-Angle. I know Carl always shows this angle in his posts these lines in his daily posts . I sense this is always applicable in any market condition?

Any points of reference for me to study would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jeff

evi-und-juergen said...

Hello Jeff,

for a first look at Gann and the usage of Gann Angels you could read Gann made easy by Bill Mclaren.

Regards mobil1

septizoniom said...

what do you make of the fact that your calls lately have not been as consistently accurate as in the past? more often lately you are "surprised" i would like you to do some open reflection on what this indicates.