Friday, April 01, 2011

Guesstimates on April 1, 2011

June S&P E-mini Futures: Today's range estimate is 1320-33. The market is headed for 1400 and above.

QQQ: I expect to see new bull market highs soon.

TYX (thirty year bond yield): The 30 year bond yield is on its way to 5.40%.

TNX (ten year note yield): The 10 year yield is headed for 4.50%.

Euro-US Dollar: I think the euro will move up to 145.00.

Dollar-Yen: The 83.50 target for the yen has been reached. So far the high today is 84.38. This is a strong resistance zone in the yen. I think the drop to 70.00 will soon resume.

May Crude: Crude will continue upward to 112. Support is at 97.

GLD – June Gold: A move to new highs is underway. 1495 is the next upside target.

SLV - May Silver: Silver has reached the 36.00 upside target but there is still no sign of a top. Next stop is 39.50.

Google: The 540 level is support. A move that should take GOOG above 700 is underway.

Apple: Next upside target is 375. Support is at 310.

4 comments:

I_Got_Prechterized said...

Carl,

What do you think of the 3 peaks and domed house pattern you cited previously? It seems to be be playing out almost perfectly.

ninja turtle said...

carl,

Is the bullish info cascade to the invest crowd just begining with the good employment data. The next good news will be the earnings data,then follow oil stabalising...and economy recovering..etc

Nav said...

1280-----1334 Trade was given in seminar !
My Team Is Learning And Trading Successfully Because Of Carl!
Thank You !

BeautifulWorld.me said...

Hello Carl,

Good day~

~~~

In practicality, SPX 555 below is appropriate even though the fraudulent market based on debt bubble is what we are dealing with. Each American tax payers will owe more than one million dollars by 2015. It's insane.

By the way, the Fed Reserve owes me over One Billion dollars which they haven't paid me yet. I need it! Hopefully, they will pay me soon.