Monday, July 11, 2016

Attention Traders

So far in 2016 the day trades I have posted in real time on my S&P e-mini trading seminar CarlFutiaRealTime  hasnetted a profit of 346%. (calculated using 10k equity per contract). In 2015 the profit for the entire year was 169%. In 2011, 2012, 2103, and 2014 the trades posted to the seminar blog yielded profits of 81%, 21%, 29% and 59% respectively.

This is strong evidence that the methods I teach in my seminar are an effective way for anticipating the market's direction. I focus on identifying support and resistance levels, especially those associated with my theory of repetition. I think these ideas will open you eyes to new ways of taking advantage of market swings. 

You can learn these methods and follow my real time trade tweets for less than $25 per month.  

Here are the last seven comments I have received about seminar members experiences.

(for more follow this link)

Curt said .....

I just want to thank you for your service. Your work is the foundation of my trading technique. I am not sure what I would do without you. I suppose I should study all your information so I may be able to survive if you ever stop. Please please don’t stop for at least two years, by then, I should be safe.

AP said ...

Just wanted to thank you for sharing with us your very methodical and systematic approach to market.

I have given up every prior technique I used to use to analyze markets before joining your seminar. Now I just use the principles you teach here … such as repetition rallies/breaks, rejecting lows or highs of ranges and numerous others that you share day-in and day-out.

I have started keeping a diary of such wisdoms you share and it has helped me trade not one but multiple securities profitably.

So again, Thank you.

dover said...

Carl, I wish that everything I bought equaled the value of your Real Time E-mini Trading Seminar and Blog.

moar said...
Been subscribing for half a year and have a much better grasp on the market now and can “control” my trading in a whole new way. I really value this seminar. So, thank you Carl, i wish you all the best!

average said ...
Thank you. Your blog is the best investment I’ve made.

adam said...

carl – congratulations on a terrific year. the blog offers wonderful insight, and
personally i find that the more i follow you, the more i can think on my own
within your basic parameters and frame of reference. This truly is the
greatest gift or a achievement a teacher can have, so please gain satisfaction
in knowing that you are contributing greatly to the body of knowledge and
method in your blogosphere.

flag said...

Your Real Time is the Real Deal…….. The Best financial site and most visited of all my favorites.  Informative, actionable, reasoned, consistant and unique.
 

Here is what other traders, both amateur and professional, say about CarlFutiaRealTime