Tuesday, August 28, 2007

S&P's, Spiders, and QQQQ's




Here are hourly charts of the September S&P e-mini futures, the Spiders, and the QQQQ's. I last commented on these markets here.
Both the S&P's and Spiders have broken below the support levels at 1450 and 145 respectively late this afternoon. I think this means that the market is on its way lower, to 1400 in the S&P's and 140 in the Spiders. I also believe that this drop will end at a low above the August 16 lows you see on these charts. Once the next rally begins I expect that it will carry these markets to new bull market highs.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we called this ST top nicely, and we are nearly there with the anticipated correction of 50/70 points, but make no mistake these are buying opportunities and we will carry this market to new highs.
Dave

Anonymous said...

Investor angst is again at very high levels and for tuesday I expect a positive bias for the stock market. This bull run is not over yet.