Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Guesstimates on September 3, 2014



September S&P E-mini Futures: Today’s range estimate is 2000-2012. I think this market is headed for 2080.
QQQ: Upside target is 103.00.  
TNX (ten year note yield): There is strong support near 2.25% and I think the 2014 decline in yields will end near that level. Once it does I expect yields to head well over 3.00%.
Euro-US Dollar: Support is at 131.25.
Dollar-Yen: The dollar-yen is headed for 107.00.
October Crude:  Crude is headed for 90.
December Gold:  Gold is hovering at 1285 support but I think this support will fail and then then gold will head below 1100.
December Silver: Silver is headed down once more. My bear market target remains 13.00.
Google:  GOOGL is headed for 620 and higher.
Apple:  I think AAPL is headed for 108.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Carl,
I thought you might be interested in two prospective Three Peaks Domed House patterns that I have found on the NDX/QQQ. The first one had the three peaks in Dec-Mar, and then a nested pattern had the three peaks in July.

I have more details here: http://chettystockmarketdiscussion.wordpress.com/

Samuel