Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tomorrow

Here is a five minute bar chart of today's e-mini day session. Volume has been very low, making today the dullest trading session in months. I think this is a bullish sign. It means that the market has to go higher before it can find more sellers.

I expect tomorrow's low to be close to the 803 level and its high to be near 823 (blue rectangle). Any strength on increasing volume above the top of this rectangle will tell me that the reaction is over and that the move to 875 has started.

3 comments:

Quelly Q said...

Great post!! I look forward to reading more from you. I have added a link to your blog in the blogroll of my Fiancnail Advice website - http://www.wealth-ed.com could you please do the same? Thank you for your time and consideration!!!

-Brian M.

HEDGE TREND said...

An excellent post. I have added your blog to my everyday checklist.

PM said...

Hi Carl,

I just covered my 816.00 short at 807.00 and went long again. My model is still pointing higher from here.

Thanks.

Kindest regards,

PM