Friday, July 17, 2015

Guesstimates on July 17, 2015



September S&P E-mini Futures: Today’s range estimate is 2115-2124. I think this upswing will carry the ES much higher. A conservative upside target is 2250 over the next few months.
QQQ:  Upside target is 113.
TNX (ten year note yield): I think that the market yield is headed up to 3.00%.
Euro-US Dollar:  The market has again dropped visibly below 1.10 support. I think it is headed to 0.96 over the coming months.
Dollar-Yen: Support is at 116. The bull market has much further to go over the coming months. 140-45 is my longer term target zone while 127-28 is near term resistance.
August Crude:  I am beginning to suspect that the bear market is oil is over and that this long trading range is a precursor to a sustained advance.
August Gold:  I am beginning to suspect that this long trading range is the precursor to an extended advance and that the bear market is gold may be over.
September Silver: I think the bear market in silver may be over.
Google:  Google has hit and exceeded my 670 target on yesterday’s earnings number. I think it will continue to 705 or so before dropping back towards support at 615. The longer term trend is still upward.
Apple:  There is no reason for thinking the bull market is over. Support is at 121.
Facebook: Upside target at 90 has been exceeded. Next upside target is 110. Support is at 80.
Twitter: I still expect TWTR to move up to 70. Support is at 35.
Alibaba: BABA has broken support at 85 and I think it is now on its way to 70.
Visa: Upside target is 72. Support is 63.

No comments: