Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Here is what traders are saying....

about my real time trading seminar:


saruetx said...

Carl, I subscribed for a month to see if watching over your shoulder would be worthwhile. I’ve learned quite a bit in just a week, I really appreciate your thought out professional approach to the market. Thanks for being willing to host this blog, especially at such an economical price! I’ll pick a longer term at renewal time.


turtle said...

Carl,Thank you very much for a very unique and astute analysis of the market.
as a professional trader for the last 30 years I am in awe of how good your calls are.
would highly recommend people sign up for your trading seminar.
P.S I have no relation or any other financial connection to Carl !



lbjgb said...

Carl, I’ve been following and am so grateful for your analysis. I knew nothing about estimating ranges or how to estimate a target for a pullback based on previous moves off reaction highs and lows. Thank you!


rocky said...

You probably know that I was the among the first to sign up for 6 months. I wish you offered the full year, and I would have been glad to sign up for the year.

You have done a fantastic job here, beyond my imagination. Your constant market updates throughout the day are very refreshing and informative, which when put into proper use with risk management, can be very profitable.

You keep it simple, and you almost answer each and every question that is being asked of you. That is very different from the free blog, where one could not expect to get a lot of answers.

I am quite happy to have access to the inside information, about how you process the market action and beginning to understand your methods and will hopefully to be able to apply those methods to my trading as well.

Fantastic work! Your Real time seminar is a must for everyone, and I wish you a lot of success


glynis said...

It's very reassuring to have your views to refer to throughout the day. Also very helpful to see how you come to a decision on your view and how that view is refined in response to the changing tide. Your seminar is great value for money. Thank you.


tempo said...

The service is professional and valuable. Carl's postings and charts are clear and have helped me devolop a less emotional and more consistent trading pattern.Try it you will like it.


BC said...

Been reading the public blog for 2 yrs. I don't comment much but make it a habit of reading to maintain various pulses on the market. I signed up to see what I would learn that was different in the seminar. You have specifically made me think more in terms of price action and your use of mid points as signs of strength and weakness. I have seen alot of folks claim they "trade price action only" but that can mean alot obviously. I've been happy to see that you have made that portion of your approach public to the seminar. I have applied this to my intraday trading already. Further, I have applied it to my swing trades for less painful entries. Thanks for the opportunity for feedback.


chowder said...

keep it coming great work i just renewed for 13wks.


paris said...

I'm learning a lot from your blog and I particularly liked your "Getting started" post yesterday. It seems your method is very discretionary but it helps to have some guidelines or "rules of thumb" to help us analyze the market. Thanks for sharing.


estrader2 said...

I have been watching you for years Carl and have nothing but praise for your trading and charting skills. No, you are not always right but you manage to keep your loses under control. Glad to be a part of this new site. Keep up the great work.


aarpenn said...


My friend and I have spent a lot of money subscribing to several professional Trader sites. I am not going to name them but they sell a lot of theory and predictions, but they don’t back up their theories with real trades (putting their own money on line) like you do. From what I have been observing for a couple of years on your blog, you not only gave us your real time trades but also more importantly made money betting on your theories. This new seminar is really great! I feel like I have been getting valuable education while at the same time trading in real time. And the format you have chosen keeps it simple and easy to understand. I strongly recommend other people to try this Seminar out.


bh said...

I've read the books by Darvas (Boxes) and Dalton (Market Profile Theory), and topped them off with your great book, The Art of Contrarian Trading. I've also read many of the "thousands" of Google/Bing "Futia hits," and printed most of the RealTime Seminar --about 50 pages of timeless wisdom, so far. The lessons and strategies available on CarlFutiaRealTime seem to tie it all together beautifully. Its obvious that your goal is not to create "dependents," but instead, to educate and ultimately liberate your readers. My learning curve and enthusiasm are both re-invigorated, and, so it seems, "Random Walk" is finally dead. Bravo!


sandy said...

Learning a lot from you Carl! Thanks


ahm said...

I have followed you daily for several years and know and appreciate your skill and knowledge. The seminar has been a real eye opener for me as to the depth of your perspective on the market that I didn't fully grasp from your daily blog posts. I am learning and absorbing every day. Thanks for giving as much as you do to the blog and the seminar.


cc02 said...

I have been with Carl's seminars from the start, and I am impressed.

Carl's approach to the trading is unique and original his. He will give you detailed reasoning behind his trades, whether you agree with him or not, his "thought process" is invaluable to anyone who wish to learn from a true "pro".


gb said...

You've been my compass the last year or so and I have profited from your insights. I like your new blog even more.


phr said...

I was looking for financial blogs in google 3 weeks ago. Sorry but I didn't know your name nor your books. But I found the real trades story interesting so I decided to give it a try and subscribed for a month only. I will definitely renew for 6 month and read some of your books. I just hope you continue your efforts because although I have been a financial pro (fixed income RV prop) for more than 20 years I am learning a lot with you. Thanks.


ajax said...

I love it! Like my own real-time market guru!


gtheo said...

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Thank you Carl for feeding us for a lifetime!


doug said...

I've been following your regular blog for several years now and tried your real time seminar to better understand your methodology.

I must say you provide far more than I had expected. Your discipline as a trader is a lesson in itself and a fine example for anybody trying to learn this business.

You've demonstrated at every opportunity your clear understanding of the type of trade setups you're looking for. And with discipline, you take them when they appear and if conditions change and the premise fails according to your definition then you exit the trade and reassess the market. There is nothing wishy-washy about your methods or your conviction.

Although I still lean toward a different trading style for myself, I still find it valuable to see how you trade your methods. More than anything you provide a fine example of a disciplined trader.

Thanks for the opportunity to look over your shoulder and watch you work and double-thanks for your generous explanations.


malep said...

In philosophy, the wise learn from Confucius.

In trading, the wise learn from Carl Futia.


futtrader said...

Trading is fun while learning from you.Your blogs were immensely helpful but your involvement with us through out the day regarding market is extremely beneficial.You are my best teacher,guru and guide.I respect you so much for letting me to learn from seminar.

We can't thank you enough what you are contributing in our development as a skilled trader.
Thank you,Carl.


lily said...

I have only signed up within the last 10 days, but I think I have more clarity in my assessment of the market than I ever had. My trading horizon is more weekly than intra-day, however using your methodolgy for entry and exit strategies I feel I should be able to capitalize on staying in a trade longer and running faster when I'm wrong.

Your posts are very clear, consise and to the point. Thank you very much.
I'll keep you posted on my results. In the meantime I appreciate your willingness to
share your experience.


bobby said...

As the old saying goes: "you get what you pay for"

But I can honestly state that with Carl's service, you get much more than you pay for.

With his chart(s) he explains in detail what the market is telling him as well as why he entered a trade, why he is holding overnight and of course why he exited.

I have a different style than Carl, but make no mistake, I believe his professional interpretation of what the market is telling him would help regardless of ones' trading style.

Also worthy of mention is the fact that Carl is honest. I've followed other blogs where they are quick to point out their winning trades, but no mention of their bad trades. Carl is not ashamed. He posts a bad trade right after he exits, then after a few minutes, an explanation follows.

And if this is not enough, Carl is also quick with answering subscriber questions.

I highly recommend Carl's service!


shoal said...

The point is to have more winning trades, than losers.Waiting for the right setup and money management are key.I like your thoughts on key numbers and midpoints.You have had some great setups on your blog.Some perfect. Even a perfect setup goes bad sometimes, but thats why stops are so important.You can do pretty well if your right 75% of the time and QUICKLY admit your wrong the other 25%.Enjoy your views and analysis.Cheers!


xtrader said...

if you trade the ES, follow Carl. He is very professional, charts are clean and to the point! His commentary/style comes from experience. Join us and relax.

No comments: