Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tomorrow's range

Here is a five minute bar chart of the last two e-mini day sessions. The market went a little above the high of my estimated range for today. For tomorrow I think we shall see a day session range of 837 - 860. I expect the low of the day to form near midpoint support at the dotted purple line.

As I pointed out in my last post, I think we have seen a demand shock today. If I am correct about this I don't expect to see the market trade below the 830 level for the rest of the week.

7 comments:

teksaholedem said...

Carl, where do i find the symbol for the emini at? Would like to trade it but can't find the symbol on etrade or anywhere else.

dreadwinaard said...

I go to www.ino.com and watch their chart.

Jeff said...

I have just started reading your blog for several days. Your predictions are quite accurate and useful. Thank you for your great work! Let's see if I can delay my (partial) selling of FAS until SP500 reaches 859 tomorrow.

teksaholedem said...

can the eminis be traded through an etrade account?

JS said...

thank you for the informative posts!
i checked your comments on the market in the first 2 weeks of Feb. there was also a demand shock, on feb. 5th or so, and the SNP went up about 20 points from there. if you're right, and the SNP goes up to the 875 before the next leg down... then wow, kudos - you're on the button.

Sqroot said...

can the eminis be traded through an etrade account?

No, you need a futures account.

Futures trading is different than stock trading. Do some research.

http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/stocks/futures.html

teksaholedem said...

Thank You!!