Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Guesstimates on March 4, 2009

March S&P E-mini Futures: I think today will be a bullish day. I expect a day session range of 25 points or so. Market action near the 725 level will provide a clue to the trend direction. Any strength above there will mean that a move to 800 and above is underway.

QQQ: The 26.70 level is still support and from there I think the Q’s will start a move to 35.00.

June Bonds: I think the long term trend in the bond market is now definitely downward. Next downside target is 117.

June 10 Year Notes: I think a bear market in the notes is underway. Next downside target is 118.

Euro-US Dollar: The euro is headed down to 122.50.

Dollar-Yen: I think a rally to 100.00 is underway.

April Crude: The 30-35 zone is long term support. I think the market will start stabilizing. The next big move should be a rally to 50.

GLD – April Gold: Gold shows support in the 900-10 zone and should soon resume its move to 1100.

SLV - May Silver: I now think silver is headed for 1750. Support is at 1240.

Google: I think that its drop from 747 is over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yesterday's high of 711.67 seems like it is going to break and hopefully that is the first bullish indication.. happy trading folks

Anonymous said...

wow, we broke right at resistance... maybe we will recover and go higher on the next surge... what do you think carl?