Thursday, March 05, 2009

Tomorrow's range

Here is a five minute bar chart of today's e-mini action. The blue rectangle is today's range estimate that I made this morning. The green rectangle is my estimate of tomorrow's range. I am guessing that the day session range will be about 35 points and that the day's low will come in near 665. Remember that the employment number will be released at 8:30 am ET tomorrow, before the start of the day session. I think that the number will put some more volatility into the market, hence my estimate of a wider range.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great call on the low. Did you scoop there?

Win said...

Carl,

You are absolutely the man! I have never ceased to be amazed by your many faces. Some day maybe I'll write a story about you. Or on inspired by you.