Monday, September 21, 2009

Guesstimates on September 21, 2009

December S&P E-mini Futures: Today's day session range estimate is 1045-1060. I think the e-minis will be trading in a range between 1035 and 1075 for the next few days. After this consolidation period ends the market will begin a move to the 1120 level.

QQQ: Next upside target is 45.00.

TYX (thirty year bond yield): Support is at 4.20%. I think a swing to above the 5.00% level is underway.

TNX (ten year note yield): Support is at 3.25%. I think a swing up to 4.30% is underway.

Euro-US Dollar: I think the market will continue upward to 148.50.

Dollar-Yen: The yen has started a move up to 105.00.

October Crude: I now think that crude is headed down to 50.00. Resistance is at 76.00.

GLD – December Gold: Still expecting a move to 1070. Support is at 970.

SLV - December Silver: Continuation up to 1900 is likely.

Google: Support is at 420. Next upside target is 500.

3 comments:

Piazzi said...

Carl,

multiple range and fib clusters give a short term support of 16-1630 to Silver

andi said...

i followed carl's first forecast abt short term support at 1054..and covered my shorts & now i am long..carls latest post reversed the stance but i think his earlier post was right on the money

JM said...

Carl, haven't commented in a while but wanted to commend you on your calls the past few weeks.

I also want to point out that the advice and guidance you give here is free to all. I pay for a couple of market newsletters and your calls have consistently been more accurate for quite a while now.

You could probably do quite well in that business should you be so inclined, though I'm sure it would be a pain in the neck on some levels.

Anyway, thanks as always for what you do.