Thursday, September 17, 2009

Guesstimates on September 17, 2009

December S&P E-mini Futures: Today's day session range estimate is 1052-1068. I still think a break of 40 points or so will begin within a day or two. I also expect the e-minis to reach the 1120 level by the end of October.

QQQ: Next upside target is 45.00.

TYX (thirty year bond yield): Support is at 4.20%. I think a swing to above the 5.00% level is underway.

TNX (ten year note yield): Support is at 3.25%. I think a swing up to 4.30% is underway.

Euro-US Dollar: There is no sign of a top. Support is at 137.50 and I think the market will continue upward to 148.50.

Dollar-Yen: The yen has started a move up to 105.00.

October Crude: I now think that crude is headed down to 50.00. Resistance is at 76.00.

GLD – December Gold: Still expecting a move to 1070. Support is at 970.

SLV - December Silver: Continuation up to 1900 is likely.

Google: Support is at 420. Next upside target is 500.

7 comments:

Tigger22 said...

Carl, why 40 points and not 25 or 60?

Teich said...

Carl: You seem to right about the resistance. I saw sellers coming out at ~ES 1071.

MaverickUK said...

Carl
I think we're going to 1120 now without a pull back.

bryo said...

Carl... GO SHORT !

Unknown said...

Why didn't you go short at the top of your range Carl?

Teich said...

I think today's market is still fairly bullish, as we have not traded below yesterday's close so far.

Value seems to be accepted at ~ES 1066.

Goldstream Capital said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Trader Blastradius

http://goldstreamcapital.blogspot.com/