Friday, June 15, 2007

S&P's, Spiders, and QQQQ's




Here are hourly charts of the September S&P e-mini futures, the Spiders, and the QQQQ's. I last commented on these markets here.
I was confident that these markets had another down leg ahead before a rally to new bull market highs could begin. But this morning all three rallied past resistance. This forces me back to the bull side. I now think the futures will reach the 1570 level, the Spiders 155.50 and the Q's 48.50 before another break of as much as 20 points develops.
At the moment I am expecting a significant top in July. I think that the low we saw on June 7-8 was probably point 22 of the Domed House and that point 23 will develop in a about a month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carl
Did you not mean the low on June 7-8 was position 22-not September.
Rob

Anonymous said...

I remember time ago, you published a small domed house too, it seems 8 june = point 20 of this last, it could be?
Anyway assuming 8 june was point 22 (or maybe point 22 either) of the big one, did a shorter than expected target imply different expectations for point 23?
Pg

Anonymous said...

AND IN THE END
EVERYONE IS CONFIDANT THE BULL MKT
WILL CONTINUE
EXPECT TO BE CONFUSED NEXT WEEK .
WERE CLOSER TO THE TOP NOW .