Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Guesstimates on January 9, 8:35 am ET

Spiders - March S&P E-mini Futures: I want to be a buyer today in the March e-minis at 1391 again using a 25 point stop. The positive divergences I see in the advancing issues numbers are telling me that a big advance is about to start. The spiders have dropped below 139 and I think are about to start a rally to new bull market highs.

QQQQ: The Q’s are headed for the 46.00 level.

TLT - March Bonds: I am looking for a move above the 120 level. Support stands at 116-16. TLT is headed for 98.50.

March 10 Year Notes: Headed for 116-16. Support is at 113-20.

Euro-US Dollar: I think that the market is headed for 151 or so.

Dollar-Yen: I now longer think that 108.20 support will hold but I do think the market will stage a very big rally from the 106.00 level.

XLE - OIH - USO – February Crude: Crude should hit 101.50 before an extended drop starts. I think the market will drop to 75 and lower during the coming months. USO should drop to 56, OIH to 140 and XLE to 60.

GLD - February Gold: The futures hit 894 late yesterday afternoon and the short term trend is still upward. Support is at 860. I think the market has a good shot at the 910 level.

SLV - March Silver: Silver breeched the 1570 resistance level yesterday afternoon. Support stands at 1500. I think that the 1644 high in March silver will hold.

Google: GOOG nearly reached 630 support late yesterday. I think a move to new bull market highs will begin soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

threepeat message: gift horse = spyders = < 1450 ... EOM

Anonymous said...

Re the 3 Peaks and Domed House, how about the current action being the completion of the Separating Decline, ending the 3 Peaks phase preliminary to the rise to the Domed House which will coincide with end of the bull market in April?

The 3 Peaks began with point 1 in the Dow last March 5 07, and the peaks came on 7/17 10/11 and 12/11.

Katherine de Aragon

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like the cash s&p is headed for 1365-1370.

Greg

Anonymous said...

The bullish Jupiter conjunct Venus is coming in next few weeks.

For example: The initial vertical up rally of late 2004 was into the Jupiter conjunct Venus cycle.

The positive cycles are coming, lets see if todays Jan 9 Bradley date can give the CIT.

Anonymous said...

Gann used 90 degrees of the Solar cycle to determine changes in trend. 90 degrees (92 days) off the October 11 high is January 10

1 more day? Lets see what happens.