Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Guesstimates on November 18, 2009

December S&P E-mini Futures: The day session range estimate is 1105-1118. I expect to see this rally reach the 1126 level within a few days.

QQQ: Next upside target is 45.60.

TYX (thirty year bond yield): I think this market has begun a move to 5.00%.

TNX (ten year note yield): I think that the market has begun a swing up to 4.30%.

Euro-US Dollar: I think a sustained drop to below 120 is about to start.

Dollar-Yen: I think the 87.13 low will hold and that the yen will soon begin a move to 105.00.

December Crude: I think that crude is headed down to 50.00. Resistance is now at 81.00.

GLD – December Gold: There is still no sign of a top in the making. Next upside target is 1165. Meantime support is at 1075.

SLV - December Silver: Continuation up to 1900 is likely.

Google: Support is now at 490. Next step upward will carry to 610.

4 comments:

extrader said...

I would be shorting any rally up to 1109... I think the market will retest 1100 today!

extrader said...

If market breaks below 1100... may test 1096.50... but for now, my target has been met for today!

Good Luck

Anonymous said...

Shorting an up trend is like pickingup crumbs while taking the risk, unless stops are used, of getting buried under a truckload of BS.

extrader said...

Kishore,

U can do whatever works for u... whether u have an edge or look at elliot waves... I will trade what I see, and if oscillators or indicators dont work for u and P, maybe they work for me, or maybe i know how to use them and just dont wait for crossovers like the majority of traders do... An oscillator for me is more of a confirmation and NOT a signal to get in a trade...